There will be NO yard waste pickup on Friday, November 16. HOWEVER, there now WILL be yard waste pickup on Saturday, November 17 (see updated Veterans Day press release below).
Enfield Hazardous Waste Day has been rescheduled to Saturday, November 17, 2018 from 8 am - 1 pm (originally scheduled for 10/27/18).
- 2018 Leaf Collection Program (PDF)
- Enfield Transfer Station Hours - November 2018 (PDF)
- November 17, 2018 Hazardous Waste Flyer (PDF)
- Hazardous Waste Day - Detailed List (PDF)
- 2018 Veterans Day Press Release UPDATED (PDF)
- 2018 Thanksgiving Day Press Release (PDF)
- 2018 Recollect Press Release (PDF)
- 2018 Eversource Tree Trimming (PDF)
- Enfield Municipal Stormwater Management Information (PDF)
- Honeywell Energy Performance Contract Summary – Sept 2018 – A Success! (PDF)
- Honeywell Energy Conservation Measures - Occupant Instructions (PDF)
- Barnard Partial Roof Replacement Progress Update 11-6-18 (PDF)
Learn about building and grounds maintenance.
The Custodial Services Division is responsible for the cleaning, care and upkeep of 25 town buildings.
The Department of Public Works Engineering Office is responsible for managing the design and construction of all ROADS Referendum projects, Capital Improvement Program, issuing right-of-way permits for all activities within the Town's right-of-way, plan review for Development Services and developing annual and long term schedules for surface treatments on Town streets.
Look up information on the Fleet Services Division of Public Works.
The Highway Maintenance Division is responsible for maintaining approximately 180 miles of town owned roadway.
The Refuse and Resource Management Division is responsible for the collection and disposal of trash and recyclables.
Information updating residents on current road rehabilitation projects and the ROADS 2015 five-year road improvement referendum project.
Live countdown clock for the time left residents have to clear their sidewalks after a snow event before they are violating the Town's sidewalk ordinance.
The Enfield Water Pollution Control Division is responsible for the efficient removal of pollutants from wastewater generated by the residents and businesses in Enfield.