Forms, Regulations & Fees

  1. Planning & Zoning Commission
  2. Aquifer Protection Agency
  3. Inland Wetlands & Watercourses Agency
  4. Zoning Board of Appeals
  5. Historic District Commission

Sign Applications *All Applications must be submitted physically

Zoning Permit Applications (Temporary Storage Containers, Special Events, One-Day Liquor Permits, etc.)

Subdivision/Resubdivision Regulations & Application

Application for a Certificate of Zoning Compliance