What should I do with the sprinkler system?
Please note that neither the Town of Enfield nor the contractor will be responsible for damage to sprinkler systems or other landscape amenities, either above or below ground, located within the Town’s Right of Way. The Town’s Right of Way typically extends 12’ from the edge of pavement into front yards. It is the individual landowner’s responsibility to remove sprinkler systems or landscape amenities in front of the landowner’s property before the contractor commences work. Sprinkler systems and landscape amenities that are left in the Right of Way will be removed by the contractor, as needed, in order to complete the project.

Show All Answers

1. What kind of access can I expect during construction?
2. Will there be parking restrictions?
3. Will my driveway be repaired?
4. Where should I park?
5. What happens if I witness something dangerous in the construction zone?
6. Will my utilities (water, sewer, phone, cable, etc.) be affected?
7. How long does it take?
8. What are the typical hours of construction?
9. Can the contractor replace my driveway?
10. What will happen to mail delivery?
11. What if I need special access to my property?
12. How will this affect emergency services?
13. Trash, recycling and bus pickup?
14. Dust?
15. What should I do with the sprinkler system?
16. What are the marks and stakes I see?