Form Center

By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information.

Deduct Meter Registration Form

  1. Submeter Unit Measure*
  2. All Deduct meters that are permanently installed for residential and commercial use require a permit. Permit applications can be obtained through the town's Building Department located at the Enfield Town Hall, 820 Enfield St. All deduct meters must be permitted at the time of registration.
  3. Leave This Blank:

  4. This field is not part of the form submission.